Collagen Powder (Cranberry Flavour) – 250g
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in almost 90% of the body’s cells and provides structural support to skin, muscles and connective tissue collagen is often called the body’s scaffolding.
The human body creates its own collagen. However, as we age after 20 the productions slows down. After 40 as the body is requiring better quality protein that will help the cells. Collagen is a quick-to-mix, great-tasting, and easy to digest protein. It can be used by anyone of adult age. The best part of collagen is that diabetics and those with lifestyle issues can use collagen in their diet.
Supplementation with Collagen can increase dietary protein. This protein will help in
- Improving Skin Texture & Elasticity
- Reducing Fine line wrinkles
- Increasing skin rehydration
- Teenagers can use Collagen to improve Acne scars
- It May help in the reduction of cellulite in women
- Supplementation with Collagen may improve the elasticity of arteries with atherosclerosis (plaque or blocks).
- Cartilage and ligaments require collagen for its integrity.
- Collagen boosts amino acid profile in the blood which provides correct amino acids to support cartilage health.
- Bones are made up of 30-40% Collagen as a protein.
- Athletes require collagen for injury recovery and strenuous training
- Women taking collagen supplements may benefit from stronger bones post-menopause.
- Muscle Mass Increases with 15grams collagen supplementation.
- Collagen may improve Arthicitc pain in the elderly over a 6 month period.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the cells of the Gut lining.
- Collagen can help in improving the gut integrity and protect the skin of the gut3
- Elderly people above 50 doing a fitness resistance program(weight training) may benefit from collagen supplement with better muscle protein synthesis
- In elderly people collagen supplementation will help in protein turnover in the gut which may help ulcers heal faster.
Collagen is one of the most powerful proteins on the planet. Research is revealing a lot of benefits in the skin, gut, bone, muscle and cartilage health.
Glucosamine is a basic building block towards cartilage. The benefit is far-reaching from athletes in impact sports elderly.
It is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. It also helps improve blood flow to skin muscle tissue.
Green tea Extract
Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants called catechins, which have been shown to increase antioxidant capacity and protect against oxidative stress.
Glutathione is one of the body’s most potent antioxidant systems. Its deficiency leads to stress in the human body.
Extracted from Turmeric, curcumin is natures natural security force against inflammation.
A good anti-oxidant and beneficial for gut health and stool motility, cranberries are a must in anyone’s diet.
Natures natural clean up vitamin. Vitamin C has the ability to protect human cells from bombardment by exercise induced free radicals (damage). Our supplement can be added to any citrus based fruit juice to enhance the vitamin C already available.
This is a natural molecule already found in the human body and is a tissue lubricant.
Wheat germ oil
A good source of Vitamin E, wheat germ oil is a natural way to boost vitamin E for skin health.
Recommended Daily Intake of:
1 Serving of 10gms to be consumed daily (Not recommended for Children)
Ingredients Per Serving (10g) %RDA Per Serving
Collagen Peptide 5g **
Glucosamine HCI 550mg **
Grape Seed Ext. 100mg **
Green tea Ext. 50mg **
Glutathione 25mg **
Curcumin 95% 25mg **
Cranberry Ext. 25mg **
Vitamin C 20mg 50%
Sodium Hyaluronate 10mg **
Wheat Germ Oil 10mg **
No Sugar added to the product
Net quantity : 250g
Suitable for : Non-Vegetarian
Let the Experts guide you Ryan Fernando – Celebrity Nutritionist