HEART AND IT’S ACHES
Having a good heart can be a depiction of two things- a person is good at heart and a person who is having a good heart condition. Both of these may sound a bit the same, but, it’s not though finding a person good at heart is like finding an elixir.
These days heart disease has become a common phenomenon entirely, and neither does it comes with old age, nor does it discriminate people. Anyone and at any age can get heart disease even without any prior hereditary connection. A recent study shows that in the USA, 1 out of every four person dies as a result of some cardiac malfunction. Most of the population like the Caucasians, Afro-Americans, etc., are a victim of heart disease and hence it has resulted in a decrease in their community. Though heart disease is quite deadly; it can be prevented in many people by incorporating medications as well as by following a healthy lifestyle. There may be a wide range of causes of why heart disease has happened and listed below are some of the common reasons that should be taken care of.
1. Common causes of cardiovascular disease:
- High pressure
- Extreme stress
- Too much alcohol usage
- Infections caused by certain drugs
- Too much caffeine usage
- Side effects of some supplements or medication
- High cholesterol
- Lack of physical activity
2. Some of the symptoms of cardiovascular disease are as follows:
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Pain and weakness in the limbs
- Congestion of the chest
- Neck pain
- Breathing problems
- Extreme cold sweats
- Back pain
3. Listed below are some of the cardiovascular diseases that are quite fatal:
- Arrhythmia: Nowadays many people are facing the problem of irregular heartbeat.
- Congenital disease: Many people possess some defects in their heart right from the time of their birth.
- Coronary artery disease: It is known as ischemic heart disease in which a kind of plaque grows and blocks the coronary arteries.
- Infections in the heart: With the discovery of new kind of species every day, new species of bacteria, viruses, and parasites are also discovered which can cause fatal heart infections. These bacteria or parasites can enter into our body from foods or water or air. The best precaution we can take is to purify the water we drink with the help of a water purifier. Food should also be washed properly before eating.
- Atherosclerosis: It is a condition of the heart where the arteries get hardened.
- Cardiomyopathy: In this condition, the heart muscles become weak to a great extent.
- Aortic Stenosis: In this condition, the protein collagen present in the valves of our heart gets destroyed due to aging and calcium deposits starts to form, causing scarring.
- Angina Pectoris: This is a condition when the heart muscles do not receive much blood oxygen that it needs to have to continue with the normal functioning of the heart.
- This is a condition which is caused when there is an inflammation of the endocardium due to some bacterial infection. It is widespread in people with a diseased or damaged heart condition.
- Myxoma: It is a kind of benign tumor formed inside the cavity of the heart and mostly occurs in the left atrium of the heart.
More such diseases come under the umbrella of cardiovascular diseases. Keep your surrounding clean so as to avoid various diseases also. Beware of violinist spider These diseases can be diagnosed by running some of the non-invasive tests like ECG, Heart MRI, CT Scan, Carotid Ultrasound, etc., as well as by running some invasive tests like cardiac angiography or an electrophysiology study. Heart diseases can be treated with the help of medications as well as with surgeries.