Why don’t we get results when we copy someone else nutrition plan?
Food gives us pleasure, makes us happy most of the time we think about food only, so we should not force ourselves to follow a strict nutrition plan/ fad diets which can worsen health. Someone should get a meal plan from a qualified dietitian who takes care of their food likes dislikes while keeping their health objectives in mind without causing any deficiencies and health issues to an individual.
Nutrition plan incorporates all macronutrients and micronutrients from all food groups that include Carbohydrates from cereals and millets, Proteins from pulses, legumes, milk and milk products, poultry, meat and seafood, fats from nuts and oilseeds, Vitamins and Minerals from fruits and vegetables, which helps for body growth, maintenance and to be healthy.
A nutrition plan includes more variety of nutrient-rich foods i.e. balanced diet helps the body to meet all its nutritional needs that keep the body fit and healthy with maintaining the goals which someone wants to achieve.
A proper customized nutrition plan helps to streamline the body without starving or depriving. A customized nutrition plan is based on age, sex, body composition, symptoms, Blood parameters, culture eating pattern, workout pattern, and medical conditions.
Someone else nutrition plan doesn’t consider foods based on your Age, Sex, Clinical assessment, Culture, food like and dislike, Schedule, Workout pattern, Physiological conditions, and genetics, etc.
Every individual has a different body, goals, so the requirements of every individual are different.
Following a healthy nutrition plan is not about strict limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods which are you like and good for health.
Rather the healthy nutrition plan is about feeling energetic, improving health, rectifying health issues, and boosting mood.
STRUCTURING A NUTRITION PLAN
There are logical, scientific methods while preparing the customized nutrition plan. A person who is suffering from metabolic disorders no longer needs to take a high dosage of medications, drugs when they learned which foods to eat and avoid as per their body’s mechanism.
Diet needs to be adjusted based on progress and monitored consistently if someone is looking to keep seeing good outcomes and a healthy lifestyle.
A good nutrition plan is characterized by an intelligent structure that takes age, Sex, Clinical assessment, Culture, food like and dislike, Work and sleep schedule, Workout pattern, Physiological conditions, and genetics into account.
The medical nutrition plan mainly focuses on Symptoms, blood parameters, medical conditions, and nutrition (Which tells about the body’s nutrient requirements) and health gene (which tells about the risk of diseases in the future) profile.
Sports nutrition plan prepare differently considering the physical target and the individual needs based on fitness (which tells about endurance and strength capacity, injury risks) and nutrition gene profile of an athlete.
A structured nutrition plan considers elements like the total number of daily calories consumed and the distribution into individual nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. With all other micronutrients.
BENEFITS OF CUSTOMIZED NUTRITION PLANS
A customized nutrition plan is a good way of achieving goals. Nutrition is the most important factor when it comes to physical fitness. With the help of a nutrition plan, we can take control of bad eating habits, make simple adjustments and become more aware of the body’s needs without affecting nutritional needs and energy levels.
- Overall health benefits – It improves metabolism, immunity, as a result, we get a healthy body, which protects against serious diseases.
- Weight Management- When an individual wants to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain it, a meal plan works wonder. It eliminates unhealthy ingredients from the menu and customized favorite dishes including foods that are rich in nutrients. It also helps an individual to eat a required number of calories, protein, carbohydrates per day based on their goals.
- Prevents from diseases – Eating nutrient-dense foods, balancing energy intake with the superfoods, and the supplements as per the physiological conditions, deficiencies helps to reduce the risk of diseases in the future.
- Improves Mood: food is linked with mental health unhealthy food habits not only affect a body but also affects mood. Healthy foods enhance mood as well as memory
- Rest and Recovery: One who eats well, sleeps well! Unhealthy, allergic foods can disrupt the sleep pattern and affects recovery. By eliminating unhealthy foods and adding superfoods for sleep and recovery enhances sleep quality and recovery.
- Save Time and money: It’s easy to decide what to eat when to eat! you can also do pre-preparation for the meals for the next day in the busy schedule. also, it can buy in bulk which cuts down the cost.
REASONS WHY SOMEONE ELSE DIET PLAN DOESN’T WORK
- It won’t help to set up goals – Someone else diet plan might not be nutritionally balanced to fit your goals and needs without considering calorie count and nutrient distribution in the right portions.
- It can be restricted or high in nutrients or allergic to you– As per their body composition, blood parameters, medical conditions, genes plan can be restricted or higher in nutrients. Which won’t fulfill your needs. For example, high protein diet or keto diet, Vegan diet, Gluten, and Lactose-free diet. Eating less than basal metabolic rate long-term will slows down the metabolism. Unbalanced consumption of foods high or low in energy and low in essential nutrients can lead to energy excess, overweight, and obesity.
You should be able to enjoy vegetables, fruit, healthy fats, lean proteins, and carbohydrates. Each of these food groups includes the nutrients that you need to support your goals as per your parameters.
- It’s not designed for your lifestyle – A generic meal plan or anyone else meal plan won’t consider unique lifestyle into consideration which a custom diet plan does and difficult to follow.
- It won’t work with your body – because everybody is not the same – Copying someone else calories requirement and the nutrient distribution can lead to nutritional deficiencies or toxicity. For example, if someone is following a High protein diet for weight loss who is not having any metabolic disorders, which is working well for that person, on the other hand, the same diet is followed by someone who is having high uric acid levels or kidney disease can worsen the health. For diabetic person and non-diabetic person diet plan is different.
- You will not see better results – A nutrition plan is not a one-size-fits-all approach. A Nutrition plan that is tailored to fit someone else needs won’t work for all. Because there is a different recommended dietary allowance for all the nutrients based on various countries, age, sex, body composition, physiological stages (such as pregnancy, lactation), blood parameters, type of physical activity, medical conditions, and genetics.
Visit QUA NUTRITION to get the best diet plan for you also you can contact us at 9743430000 today.