Drinking water all by itself is a way to help flush the toxins out of the body but with a few simple ingredients can transform water into Detox water and get even more benefit from it. Qua Nutrition brings you some amazing and easy to follow Detox water recipes. Be with us to know the Health benefits of Detox water.
Health benefits of Detox Water has been designed by our expert dieticians at Qua Nutrition after a successful test and trial methods. So, be sure to choose according to the particular goals you have.
1. Apple Cinnamon Detox water:
- Take a gallon of filtered water and boil it.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer.
- Take 3 to 6 apple and slice them as thin as possible.
- Take 3 to 4 cinnamon stick.
- Add both to the simmering water and let it stand.
- After cooling, preserve it into a refrigerator
- Enjoy the apple cinnamon detox water
Apple aids in weight loss contains anti-cancer elements. It also boosts the immunity of the body. While cinnamon speeds up your body metabolism and improves brain function.
2. Cucumber lemon mint detox water:
- 1 lime sliced thin
- 4 cucumbers sliced
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 cups of ice
- Add sliced cucumber and lemon to the water
- Twist the mint leaves to release the juice in the water
- Let it stand in refrigerator for an hour
- Enjoy the fresh detox water.
Health benefits of Detox water made with cucumbers are one of the most hydrating vegetables because they are mostly made up of water. Many detox programs include cucumbers for this very reason and adding them to your water pull out their minerals, so you’re getting an added benefit. Mixing it to the lemon juice, you get the cleansing effects of citric acid, that helps to clear out the digestive system. The mint makes things taste fresh and crisp and goes nicely with the cucumber and lemon while providing additional nutrition’s.
3. Strawberry Detox water:
- Take a cup of sliced strawberries
- Take a cup of ice
- A few fresh mint leaves
- One lime sliced.
- Add all the ingredients together and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy the strawberry detox water
Strawberries are a great way to add familiar and preferred flavors to almost anything and in this case, it can make your water taste better while also providing anti-oxidant. Again lime added makes it a great detox recipe to use in the summer as it builds up the sweat. Strawberries and lime with the mint. It not makes detoxing more healthier but also enjoyable and seem less like a chore.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar detox water:
- Take 3 to 4 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Take half a liter of water
- Add 1 to 3 tablespoons of sweeteners ( honey or maple syrup etc )
- Mix it up and it is ready to use.
Health benefits of Detox water made with Apple cider vinegar is a handy detox solution and it is proven for helping in weight control and adding a good dose of an enzyme to the body. It also adds good bacteria to the guts and enhances your immune system. Apart from that Apple cider vinegar also helps in pH balance.
5. Belly Slimming Detox water:
- Take three mint leaves
- 1 or 2 orange slices
- 2 lemon slices
- Take a knife and slice 2 cucumber
- Infuse them with lukewarm water.
Lemon obviously is a detox superstar due to citric acid which has a cleansing effect on your digestive system. The orange right here adds so much of flavor to the detox water, also it has Vitamin C. The cucumber, on the other hand, adds the spa-like taste and acts as an anti-bloating and prevents water retention in your body, which is caused by the water bloating. Lastly, the mint is like a cherry on the top for almost every detox water.
We have a team of best sports nutritionists in Delhi and dieticians who work together to design a completely customized diet plan according to your daily routine, travel, work, liking and disliking regarding your food and align your diet keeping in mind your culture and gradually help you cut down that waistline and see the results by yourself.
Don’t just go by the words, check our QuaNutrition website for 100% genuine testimonials of amazing weight loss transformation. You can contact us at 09743430000 or visit quanutrition.com to Book An Appointment.