You should never mess with your health and maintain the proper diet and restrictions along with the medications that your doctor has advised you, especially if you have just been diagnosed with heart disease. A significant part of the key to good health lies in maintaining a proper diet and eating healthy food. Now healthy does not mean you have to eat drab vegetables and spiceless soups all day. Ample fresh products are available in the supermarkets near you. All you need to do is to buy them and cook with ingredients that are not harmful to your heart condition. It serves both the purpose of retaining good health as well as is not a pain to your tastebuds. You can consult the heart hospital in Delhi, providing the best facilities for proper guidance.
- Here are some top food items that you should consider eating for a quick recovery after being diagnosed with heart disease.
- Do not start consuming alcohol immediately after your treatment ends. An excessive amount of alcohol increases blood pressure, which in turn increases high chances of cardiac arrest. Even if you choose to drink, check the amount of consumption, and it should not be done frequently.
- Eat lots of fresh vegetables. Do not buy the frozen or stored ones. Ample of it is available in supermarkets near you. Try to have at least five different types of vegetables every day. You can cook it in light oil and add some natural spices but in a negligible amount.
- Aim at eating two to three fruits regularly. If you do not like it, you can squeeze the juice out of it and drink it. Fresh fruits is an excellent medicine to take care of your heart as well as other organs.
- Use light and healthy oil for cooking like olive oil or peanut oil. You can shift to eggless mayonnaise since it is light, more robust, and tastes almost the same as the regular one.
- Cut off cheese, fat milk, excessive proteins from your diet. Switch to unsalted or plain nuts for snacks. Say goodbye to fried junks, spicy hotdogs, and hamburgers along with pastries and excessive sweet dishes.
- Eat up to six eggs a week. !30-150 grams of fish and seafood should be consumed in a week. Make sure you avoid processed meat and only consume meat from which the fat is being trimmed off.
- Put lentils, beans, peas in your diet. You can put it in any dish as it makes the dish tasty as well as it is useful in making your health a good one!
- Drink plain water. Avoid canned drinks. Caffeine should be avoided; if consumed, it should be in a tiny amount.
Following a healthy diet is not much of a difficult thing to do. You have to find the right ingredients to make your food healthy and tasty at the same time. Heart hospital in Delhi is there to help you out. Follow the points and have a healthy life ahead!
Do visit the best nutritionist in Delhi today and get your appointment booked.